Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 17, 2012 8:28 AM, CDT
Parental guidance recommend ... Mildly
I woke up at 5 this morning to Marvin, the graveyard shift nurse, checking vitals. Fortunately, that hasn't been the case on an hourly basis, for me. Amanda, on the other hand, has yet to sleep more than two hours straight for over a week now. Marvin's lucky though. If I tried to wake her up half as often as he does, well let's just say she wouldn't look too kindly on it. Of course he's checking vitals and administering meds. Under normal circumstances, my intent would've been to administer something far less altruistic.

Wow. That was not at all the direction I planned on taking this when I began writing.

Nurse just walked in to take vitals again. Gonna check out for now to see if she's ready for breakfast. I'll post news about how the day's going later if I can.

-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment