Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Monday, April 23, 2012 10:21 PM, CDT
Ice Cream for Breakfast, Ice Cream for Lunch
Title pretty much says it all. Vanilla ice cream and I are best friends. I even tried some cream of wheat today and cream of mushroom soap. I am super excited to work my way up to Village Wok or Pizza.

Today has been relaxing and a lot of sleeping. I got to visit with Laura who sat with me while I sat in the massage chair. I really need one of these in my room. Dad? Lol. Sleep has taken my day away. Sue came to visit tonight with a bunch of goodies to make me smile. Especially the medicine cup printed shot glass that her sweet granddaughter Emma picked out for me.

Tomorrow is the big day of my bone marrow biopsy. The results will come in on wednesday eve and we will know my next steps.

Oh, and ice cream for dinner!

Love

No comments:

Post a Comment