Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012 11:40 PM, CDT
My Hair is Gone! Well most of it anyways
Today was another great day. I got moved up from ice chips to clear liquids. Real chicken broth for lunch and dinner. The downside is that jello and cranberry juice make the ulcers in my mouth have a party that has got way to out of control.

Since I couldn't donate my hair I had my friend Dawn braid it in three sections. I was happy when she cut them off. The three braids will go to the girls so I will be closer to them. They love my hair and I am hoping it is away that I can give them comfort while I'm stuck here. Dawn is such an amazing person that I was laughing and having fun as she clipped away.
I have a super cute pixie cut that I don't have to really do anything with. Even waking up with bed head looks good.

I also got to visit with Zach's Grandma and her husband Paul from Ohio. I love them both so much and was so excited to spend time with them. I got to hug Moni goodbye before she went back to NC and also spend sometime with Rossi before he leaves for the Navy on Tuesday.

I wanted to get this out last night but just got to sleepy. I had my first fever and my tummy got all grumbly. I am hoping it is from the throat medication that I took because I am really looking forward to ice cream today.

Love you all

No comments:

Post a Comment