Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Saturday, April 14, 2012 8:46 PM, CDT
I feel like a giant marshmallow
Me and the girls in the sun room 4/14/12 Day 3 Chemo

My body is holding in so much water that I feel like a giant marshmallow on a stick, in a campfire, expanding at an alarming rate.

Last day on Ldarubicin (one of the Chemo drugs I am on).

I have been labeled Neotropenic (meaning my white blood cells have dropped really low(normal on Chemo)) and I now get to wear a facial mask like a cowgirl. Hmm...I do like Country music a little bit better than Cancer. Well, I actually love Country music compared to Cancer.

Had a great sleepover night with Angie (just like are "normal" Friday nights minus the wine. Thanks to my Uncle Glen and Aunt Cathy Squilllace, Sarah, my mom, Tony, John, Julie, Tasha, and Conner Wilson, and Mallory for keeping me company today. It was fantastic to see my Hubby and the girls. I got to hang out with big brother Dustin and Sister in-law Betsie. Enjoyed dinner with my dad and now it is so quite.
Excited for sleep. Love all you guys, thanks for all the love & support.

No comments:

Post a Comment