Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Friday, April 13, 2012 11:00 PM, CDT
Day 2 of Chemo
Amanda says... I had a great time during my sleepover with my mom last night.  I woke up this morning with NO FEVER and feeling good! I went out for a walk.  I found out that riding the elevator may not be the best idea...It was like the worst rollercoaster ride of my life when it stopped 5 times on its way down!  Stupid busy hospital!

I also had many visitors.  Tony and Linda came by.  Linda brought me some fabulous tea to make me feel better!  Thanks, Linda!  Sophie, Zach and Rossi came over to play too!  Sophie maybe a little mad at me for not being home.  

I have to feel for Zach!  He's got a lot on his plate with the three girls and a house full of chores!  

It was hard saying bye to Rossi today. I hope I get to see him again before he leaves for the Navy!   

I ate dinner with Phil and Diana.  Diana painted my nails.

I had a minor freak out when I received beautiful flowers from Emelia and Dusty...and I couldn't keep them in my room!  I miss my Dusty and was looking forward to visiting him in Boston at the end of April.  And stupid leukemia took both the flowers and the trip away from me! And to top it all off, all the weight I had just lost is coming back!  My ankles, face, hands, arms, stomach and probably my ass are swollen!

I can't wait to have my sleepover with Angie and see my good friends Maria, Kristen, Krista, and Matt! :) 

Angie says...This evening I had a wonderful time with my beautiful, best friend Amanda, as well as our friends Krista, Kristen, Matt, and Maria!  We had a lot of laughs!  We ordered Pizza Luce and they even delivered it to the room! Awesome! It had me thinking that the hospital stay will at least not have to consist of hospital food! Bonus!  It has been fantastic spending time with Manda.  She is filled with positive energy and is not letting this cancer stuff get her down.  I can't imagine not having Amanda and Angie time at least one night a weekend.  I am very thankful that I got to spend this time with her and am looking forward to more girly sleepovers in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment