Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Sunday, April 22, 2012 8:44 AM, CDT
Sleep, Fevers and Bed Bites
Last night was the longest stretch of time I have slept in days. My body screams at me from not pushing the magic button that takes away my pain. Well worth it and today they will give me a steady flow so that does not happen.

Yesterday was also my first day with out getting fever. The "food" that goes in through a bag makes my belly feel full. I pretend it's something yummy each night and eat a ice chip. Takeout will be in my near future where Village Wok will deliver right to my room.

I am up and moving around. It feels good to be and as long as I don't catch any bugs things are going to be getting better. One would think that spending all day in bed is a great thing. In my experience the bed bites you back after awhile.

I got to spend time with Zach, Grace and Bella yesterday. Seeing them without Sophia was relaxing and I actually got to spend time with them without the chaos. Sophia has been down without them to sneer at my doctors and kick me because she doesn't know how to express her emotions. The other day on the phone she told me she was sad because I'm not home. So do I.

Now that I am feeling better expect to hear more from me soon

No comments:

Post a Comment