Friday, April 27, 2012

Has Anyone Ever Tried Green Eggs & Ham?
Written 8 hours ago by Amanda Berbig
I am sitting here eating Ben and Jerry's Half Baked ice cream curtesy of Uncle Tony & Linda. Ice cream makes the best bedtime snack. I also got to enjoy the Village Woks sesame chicken with made my mouth have a party with each bite.

I wanted to send this quick post. I had 2 hours of a high dose chemo. My temp has stayed around 97.6 which is way better than the 104 temps I was getting in round one. The only effect I have had so for is green pee. Yes I did say green pee and since I am sure that most of you have never seen such a site I took a picture to share. That is all my ice cream is gone and my eyes want to stay closed.

Goodnight everyone and thanks for the support.
Xoxo
Manda

No comments:

Post a Comment